Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
Tonight, I’m playing along with the current Global Design Challenge #043: Theme Challenge. It’s a Party!
Here is my creation:
I love the party theme and though what better time to get out my Large Letters Framelits and the coordinating Letter for You Stamp Set: Yay!
How did I make this card?
- My Crumb Cake card base is A6 size (105mm x 297mm – folded in half).
- Layering panel is from the Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper (95mm x 140mm).
- I’ve inked A, Y and ! from the Letters for You Stamp Set in Mint Macaron Stampin’ Ink and stamped them on Mint Macaron Cardstock. I’ve them cut these letters out with the Big Shot using the letter dies from the Large Letters Framelits
- I’ve attached Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon to the DSP using Fast Fuse adhesive
- My letters have been attached to the card front using Dimensionals (they pop off the page)
Thanks for stopping by, Love Fiona xxx