Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
Today, I’m back playing along with the Global Design Project #047 Challenge. The theme for this week is Nautical. I’ve been asked to make a Masculine card for a friend, so I thought why not use the Anchor from the Guy Greetings Stamp Set? It is a super stamp set for a Masculine Card.
Here is my design:
DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Card Base: Smoky Slate Cardstock (148mm x 210mm – folded in half).
- Layer 1: Whisper White Cardstock (100mm x 143mm), stamped with the Anchor from the Guy Greetings Stamp Set
- Anchor Outline – Basic Black Archival Ink
- Anchor – watercolored with Smoky Slate Ink and Aquapainter
- Rope – watercolored with Crumb Cake Ink and Aquapainter
- Circle: cut out with circles from the Circles Framelits with the Big Shot
- Basic Black (2″ circle)
- Whisper White (2 1/8″ circle)
- Sentiment: stamped from the ‘Oh Happy Day Card Kit’ photopolymer in Basic Black Archival Ink on the Whisper White Circle
- Accessories: Smoke Slate 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon, Silver Metallic Thread
- Glue: Assemble once all elements are completed with the Glue of your Choice: I’ve used dimensionals and snail adhesive
Thanks for stopping by,
Love Fiona xxx