Happy New Year!
Farewell 2016, hello to a fun and crafty 2017! My first creation for 2017 is this fun, balloon card.
I’ve used the The Balloon Adventure Stamp Set from the New Occasions Catalogue. It co-ordinated with the Balloon Punch from the Annual Catalogue. This is my first time creating with the new WATERCOLOUR PENCILS. They are lovely! I’ve used Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry and Calypso Coral.
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Stamp Set: Balloon Adventures
- Card Base: Shimmer White Cardstock
- Layer 1: Shimmer White Cardstock
- Watercolour with Aqua Painters using Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry and Calypso Coral ink
- Balloons: Stamped from Balloon Adventures in Basic Black Archival Ink and coloured with Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry and Calypso Coral Watercolour pencils. Finished off with the Blender Pens.
- Sentiment: ‘Here’s to Another Year Full of Adventures!’ from the Balloon Adventure Stamp Set with Basic Black Archival Ink
- Glue: Assemble once all elements are completed with the Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive
Happy Crafting, Love Fiona xxx