Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
We celebrated a BIG birthday in our house yesterday! My partner Andrew turned 40 yesterday. (Let’s keep this between you and me). We are having low key celebrations to wish him a Happy Birthday. Andrew loves fishing, camping and boating so I am working with the Fish theme for his birthday card.
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Stamp Set: Jar of Love, Better Together
- Framelits: Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies
- Card Base: Peek-a-boo Cardstock, half run through the Big Shot in the Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Layer 1: Shimmer White Cardstock
- Fish (from the Jar of Love Stamp Set) stamped in Peek-a-boo Peach and Bermuda Bay ink
- Layer 2/ Sentiment: ‘Happy Birthday’ Stamped from Better Together Stamp Set in Bermuda Bay Ink, cut out with the 2″ Oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies
- Embellishments: Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon, Copper Thread, White Perfect Accents
- Glue: Assemble once all elements are completed with the Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive
Happy Crafting, Love Fiona xxx