Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
Linda Callahan is hosting this week’s Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge, it’s a simple sketch with many possibilities.
Here’s my card:
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Card Base: Whisper White Cardstock (297mm x 105mm – folded in half).
- Layer 1: Blushing Bride Cardstock (100mm x 144mm), run the cardstock Big Shot in the Fluttering Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Layer 2: Small Silver Metallic Foil Doilies
- Banners: Whisper White Card Stock (17mm x 95mm)
- Sentiment: Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper, cut in the Big Shot with the die ‘Congrats’ from ‘Sunshine Wishes’
- Accessories: Silver Metallic Thread
- Glue: Assemble once all elements are completed with the Glue of your Choice
Thanks for stopping by, Love Fiona xxx