Hello from Fi at The Magenta Tiger!
Welcome to this weeks’ CASEING THE CATTY Sunday Blog Hop. You may be starting at The Magenta Tiger or hopping over from our Guest Designer this week Michelle Strazds, it’s lovely to have you hopping with us!
This week we are CASEing from the ‘Birthday’ Section of the Annual Catalogue (pages 68.85). This section is filled with so many Birthday Card and Present wrapping ideas.
I’ve CASEd a layout on page 85. I’ve stamped sentiment (background) and i’ve placed my Happy birthday in the center.
- I’ve stamped ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY’ from Guy Greetings Stamp Set in Smoky Slate Ink all over on a diagonal
- ‘Happy Birthday’ cut in the Big Shot using the Happy Birthday Framelit in Basic Gray Card Stock
- I’ve added ‘Wink of Stella’ all over the Happy Birthday sentiment to give it a little glimmer!
- I’ve mounted this on mini dimensionals (halved) to allow height
3) Thread Embellishments:
- Messily attached some Silver Metallic Thread – adhered with a couple of glue dots under the sentment
- I’ve added Three bunches of Metallics Sequins (Silver, Black and Iridescent)
I hope you will continue with our Blog Hop. Next up is the gorgeous and talented Rebecca Scurr. I wonder what she will be ‘Delivering’ this week?