Hello from Fi at The Magenta Tiger!
Welcome to the CASEING THE CATTY Sunday Blog Hop, our first for August. You may have started at The Magenta Tiger or hopped over from our Guest Designer this week Linda Whalley, it’s lovely to have you hopping with us! What a great CASE from Linda to start off with …
This week we are CASEing the ‘For Babies and Kids’ Section of the Annual Catalogue (pages 102 – 111). This section has only 10 pages but they filled with an abundance of ideas.
I’ve decided to CASE a Colour Combination used in the ‘No Bones about It’ card at the bottom of page 109.
- I’ve used Embossing Paste to create with diamond pattern on the Whisper White cardstock
- For the top half and the right, I’ve added Flirty Flamingo Ink to the Emboss Paste and applied it with the Palette Knives through the diamond shapes from the Pattern Party Decorative Mask.
- I’ve added Lemon Lime Twist ink to more Embossing Paste and applied it to the bottom left hand of the cardstock. (remainder)
- I’ve added a selection of Ribbons to add more pops of colour to this card and I’ve cut out a Gold Glimmer Butterfly from the Butterlies Thinlits (Medium Size)
- ‘LOVE & HUGS’ from the Sunshine Sayings is stamped in Flirty Flamingo Ink and punched out using the ‘Classic Label Punch’. The ‘LOVE’ is one stamp and ‘& HUGS’ is a separate stamp. This stamp set is extremely versatile!
I hope you will continue with our CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop. Next up is my stampin’ friend Rose Parker. I wonder what she will come up with this week?