Hello, it’s Fi from the Magenta Tiger,
I’m super excited because I’ve joined the CASEing the Catty Design Team. I’ve been playing along with the Sunday Challenge for a while now because the Stampin’ Up!® Catalogues are filled with beautiful samples and inspiration. I’m very lucky to be creating alongside some extremely talented women.
For my first ‘CASE’ as Design Team Member, I’ve taken inspiration from ‘Stepped Up’ card on page 129. I love the three ‘stepped up’ versions of the cards in Blushing Bride.
For my card, I decided to use two other Stampin’ Up!® colours: Berry Burst and Dapper Denim.
Here is my creation:
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Thick Whisper White Card Stock, I’ve put the Front though the Big Shot in the New Polka Dots Basic Embossing Folder.
- I’ve punched out 6 circles using the 1″, 3/4″ and 1/2″ Circle Punches in Dapper Denim & Berry Burst Card Stock.
- The Berry Burst Medallion was created using one of the Eastern Medallions Thinlits and a large Circle from the Layering Circles Framelits
- I used the 2 1/4″ Circle Punch to cut out a Circle of Dapper Denim Card Stock
- Sentiment: ‘Thank You’ from the One Big Meaning Stamp Set. I’ve stamped this sentiment on Whisper white Card Stock in Dapper Denim Ink then punch it out with the 2″ Circle Punch.
Ribbons, Trim and Embellishments:
- I’ve folded in half 26 cm’s of the co-ordinating Dapper Denim 3/8″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Twisted and messily added Silver metallic Thread
- 3 Large White Sequins – attached with Glue Dots cut into smaller portions
Join us on our Facebook Page to share your creations and entry the weekly Challenge.
Thanks for hopping along, continue the CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop by clicking on the button below, it’ll take you to Monique’s creation.
Happy crafting, Love Fi xxx