Hello from Fiona at the Magenta Tiger,
I love playing along with the weekly CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenges. It’s exciting to be CASEing from our New Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogue 2017-18. I have enjoyed being a Guest Designer in the past on the CASEing the Catty Team, I’d love to be a permanent Design Team Member.
For this weeks CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge, I’ve cased a gorgeous ‘Banner’ card on page 27. I’ve mixed it up with the Colour Combination but used the Layout as my inspiration.
I made a Birthday Card for my darling friend and collegue Ngoc. I’m loving the new ‘Pretty Label Punch’ and the co-ordinating Label Me Pretty Stamp Set. I can never go past a splash of Copper Thread, Foil and the new weave Copper Trim.
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Card Base: Berry Burst Card Stock – front of the card was run though the Big Shot in the Sparkle Embossing Folder
- Layer 1: Shimmery White Card Stock (7cm x 14cm) – I’ve cut my own banner using my Paper Snips
- Layer 2: Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (5cm x 13.5cm) – banner created with the Banner Triple Punch then run though the Big Shot in the Sparkle Embossing Folder
- Embellishments: Copper Foil Leaves cut from the leaf in the Everyday Jars Framelits set, Copper Thread and 1/4″ Copper Trim
- Sentiment: I’ve stamped the image from the Label Me Pretty Stamp Set in Archival Black Ink on Shimmery White Card Stock. I’ve coloured with my Blender Pens.
- Flowers: Rich Razzleberry and Berry Burst Ink
- Leaves: Lemon Lime Twist Ink
Happy crafting, Love Fiona XXX