Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
Congratulations to Kelly Kent on celebrating 5 Years as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! This is why we are Blog Hoping today with the theme of ‘Celebration and Fun’. I’ve created my card with one of favourite Stampin’ Up! Stamp Sets: Jars of Love.
- Run through the Big Shot in the Hexagons Embossing Folder.
- Wind Copper Metallic Thread around the Berry Burst Card Stock
- I have stamped some images directly onto the Shimmery White Card Stock
- Jar: Island Indigo
- Water in the Jar: Pool Party
- Leaves: Lemon Lime Twist
- Stems in the Water: Tranquil Tide
- I’ve added three Enamel Dots in Island Indigo in the bottom right hand corner
- I’ve stamped my own embellishments with images from the Jar of Love Stamp set (all on Shimmery White Card Stock) and them cut them out in the Big Shot using the matching Everyday Jars Framelits.
- Medium Flowers: Powder Pink and Berry Burst Ink (2 step stamping)
- Small Flowers: Fresh Fig Ink
- Little Dragonflies: Stamped in Basic Gray Ink and watercolored with Pool Party and Daffodil Delight Ink
- Leaves: Tranquil Tide Ink
- Bow: Island Indigo Ink
- I attached all these gorgeous handmade embellishments to the Shimmery White Card Stock using Dimensionals or Snail Adhesive
Thanks for hopping to my Blog. Next up is the talented Nicole Goding with her gorgeous card.
Happy crafting, Love Fi xxx
Product List: click on any of the products below to order yours from my OnLine Stampin’ Up! Store