Hello from The Magenta Tiger,
I’m playing along with the current CASEing the Catty Challenge: 111 Sale-a-bration. I’ve cased the layout of the card on page 4 of the Sale-a-bration Brochure (Right hand side).
I’ve rotated the orientation and used the Sunshine Sayings Stamp set as I don’t yet have Avant Garden Stamp Set. The Washi Tape is from the Affectionately Yours Suite. I’ve used Night of Navy, Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron and Cucumber Crush (all colours in the Affectionately Yours Suite).
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Card Base: Night of Navy Cardstock (10.5cm x 29.7cm)
- Layer 1: Whisper White Cardstock (10.5cm x 11.5cm)
- Watermelon Wonder: Flower
- Leaves: Mint Macaron
- Daffodil Delight: leaf stamped in the Flowers
- Stamp the Stems in Cucumber Crush
- Sentiment: ‘CONGRATS’ stamped in Black Momento on Vellum, Banner created with the Banner Triple Punch (3/4″ x 2 3/4″)
- Washi Tape: Blue Floral from the Affectionately Yours Designer Series Washi Tape
- Glue: Assemble with Snail Adhesive
Happy Crafting! Love Fiona xxx