Hello from The Magenta Tiger,
I’m playing along with the current CASEing the Catty Challenge: 116 – Pages 20-31. I’ve cased the layout of the card on page 25 of the Stampin’ Up!® Occasions Catalogue (Top Right hand corner).
I’ve used a Crumb Cake Note Card as my base and watercolored the elegant lady from the Beautiful You Stamp Set.
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Card Base: Crumb Cake Note Card
- I’ve cut a scalloped oval in the front of the card with a scalloped oval die from the Layering Ovals Framelits
- I’ve spritzed Gold Wink of Stella on the front of the card
- Elegant Lady: Stamp in Basic Black Archival Ink on Shimmery White Cardstock and watercolour with my Aqua Painters in the below colours:
- Hat: Dapper Denim and Island Indigo
- Dress: Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo leaf stamped in the Flowers
- Sky: Soft Sky
- Sentiment: ‘Happy Birthday Gorgeous’ in Island Indigo on Whisper White Cardstock
- Metallic Sequins – Gold Circles
- Metallic Thread – Gold
- 5/8″ Organiza Ribbon – Whisper white
- Metallic Foil Doilies – cut a small Gold Doily in half
- Glue: Assemble with the Adhesive of your Choice: Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots or Fast Fuse
Happy Crafting! Love Fiona xxx