Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
Have I said it before? I LOVE THE CHICKENS!
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Stamp Set: Hey, chick (Sale-A-Bration Brochure)
- Framelits: Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies
- Card Base: Very Vanilla Cardstock, half run through the Big Shot in the Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Circles : 1-3/8″ and 1-7/8″ Circles (Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie) cut with the Stitched Shape Framelits
- Chicken: stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink on watercolour paper and coloured with Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Watercolour Pencils. Finished off with the Blender Pens. I’ve watercolored the Sky with Pool Party Ink with my Aqua Painter. Circle cut with the 3″ Stitched Circle Thinlit.
- Sentiment: ‘You’re a good egg!’ from the Hey Chick! Stamp Set with Basic Black Archival Ink
- Embellishment: White Perfect Accents
- Glue: Assemble once all elements are completed with the Dimensionals and Fast Fuse Adhesive
Happy Crafting! Love Fiona xxx