Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
I made this card for a lady at work who had a death in the family. This card will go with the beautiful orchid and oil burner we bought for her.
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Stamp Set: Pop of Paradise
- Framelits: Sweet and Sassy Frailest
- Card Base: Melon MamboCardstock,
- Layer 1: Whisper White Cardstock
- Rounded why corners with the Envelope Punch Board
- Attach 4 pieces of Pop of Pink Washi Tape
- Sentiment: ‘Thinking of You’ Stamped from Pop of Paradise Stamp Set in Melon Mambo Ink, cut out with a heart from the Sweet and Sassy Framelit Dies
- Glue: Assemble once all elements are completed with the Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive
Happy Crafting, Love Fiona xxx