Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
Wow! Sale-a-bration is wonderful time of year! When you spend $90 on products from the Annual or Occasions Catalogue, you can pick a free item from Sale-a-bration Brochure (Designer Series Paper, Ribbon, Stamp Sets). I’ve watercolored with the Sale-a-bration ‘Tasty Trucks’ which is on page 12.
I’m participating in this weeks ‘CASEing the Catty: 111 Sale-a-bration Challenge‘. I’ve created my own take on the Tasty Trucks and Cupcake.
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Card Base: Shimmery White Cardstock (10.5cm x 29.7cm)
- Stamp the Mini Cupcakes from the ‘Tasty Trucks’ Stamp Set, colour with Watercolour Pencils (Pacific Point and Melon Mambo) then paint with the Aquapainters
- Layer 1: Rich Razzleberry Cardstock (9.5cm x 10cm)
- Run through the Big Shot in the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Tip: Big Shot Sandwich is different with this embossing folder. (Clear Cutting Pad, Embossing Folder then Bight Platform)
- Layer 2: Shimmery White Cardstock (10.5cm x 29.7cm)
- Stamp the Truck and 3 Cupcakes from ‘Tasty Trucks’ Stamp Set in Basic Black Archival Ink. I’ve used the new watercolour pencils to add colour. (Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Basic Gray and Pacific Point)
- Sentiment: ‘Happy Birthday, now where’s the cake?!?’ stamped from the ‘Tasty Trucks’ Stamp Set in Basic Black Archival Ink on Shimmery White cardstock. I’ve created the banner ends with the Banner Triple Punch and added a Daffodil Delight banner as well.
- Glue: Assemble once all elements once completed with the Glue of your Choice: I’ve used Fast Fuse Adhesive.
Happy Crafting! Love Fiona xxx