Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
I made a couple of these cute little Note Pads for Christmas presents.
HOW DID I MAKE THIS NOTE PAD?
- Cover of Note Pad: Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper (Pink with White Dots)
- Measurements depend on the size of the Note Pad
- Layer 1: Black and White DSP (1″ x
- Silver Glimmer Paper Circle – Punched out with the 2″ Circle Punch
- Basic Black Butterfly: cut from the Medium Butterfly Thinlits
- Embellishments: Basic Rhinestone Jewels joined x 6 attached to the centre of the Butterfly
- Glue: Assemble once all elements are completed attach with Fast Fuse Adhesive
Happy Crafting! Love Fiona xxx