Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
Today, I’m participating in the second Colour INKspiration Challenge. The colour palette for this challenge Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky, Mint Macaron, Garden Green and Whisper White: inspiration the pot of succulents below.
Oh me, Oh my, I love the Succulents!!! This afternoon, I’ve been creating with the Oh So Succulent Stamp Set and co-ordinating Succulents Framelits (Stampin’ Up! ® Occasions Catalogue page 21). I’ve created my own Designer Series Paper by stamping the Succulents. I love the white tip on the stamped succulents, such detail!
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White Cardstock (21.0cm x 15.0cm)
- Layer 1: Shimmery White Cardstock (9.5cm x 14cm)
- Stamp the Large Succulent ‘Outline’ all over the Shimmery White Cardstock
- Stamp the Large Succulent ‘Inside’ in Wisteria Wonder or Soft Sky.
- I’ve stamped the Medium Succulent ‘Inside’ in Mint Macaron on the Large Soft Sky Succulents
- Sponge Soft Sky ink in the space between all the succulents with a Sponge Dauber
- Succulent 1: Wisteria Wonder
- Cut out the 5 ‘Succulent’ Dies in Wisteria Wonder Cardstock
- Stamp the ‘Jelly bean shape’ in Whisper White Craft Ink on the end of the petals on the largest three succulent layers
- Sponge Wisteria Wonder ink with a Sponge Dauber on each petal of the succulent layers
- Succulent 2: Soft Sky
- Cut out the 4 smaller ‘Succulent’ Dies in Soft Sky Cardstock
- Stamp the ‘Jelly bean shape’ in Whisper White Craft Ink on the end of the petals on the largest two succulent layers
- Sponge Soft Sky ink with a Sponge Dauber on each petal of the succulent layers
- Leaves: Cut them out of Garden Green and Mint Macaron Cardstock, some stamped with Garden Green Ink.
- Sentiment: Stamp ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A VERY SPECIAL PERSON’ in Wisteria Wonder Ink on a Whisper White banner created with the Banner Triple Punch
- Accessories: Add a touch of Silver metallic Thread behind the banner using Snail Adhesive and add Silver Circle Metallic Enamel Shapes in the centre of the die cut Succulents
- Glue: Assemble banner with Dimensionals, Succulents and leaves with Fast Fuse.
- Envelope: I stamped matching Succulents in Wisteria Wonder and Soft Sky ink and added a matching Succulent in Soft Sky to the front of the envelope
Happy Crafting! Love Fiona xxx