Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
I’m CASEing the Catty again this week. My inspiration comes from the Hot Air Balloon Cards on page 10 of the New Occasions Catalogue. I’ve stamped the Hot Air Balloons and Clouds with Archival Ink (it’s waterproof) and then watercolored using Aquapainters. We are creating this card tomorrow in class. Hope the girls enjoy making it!
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Card Base: Smoky Slate Cardstock (10.5cm x 29.7cm)
- Layer 1: Shimmery White Cardstock (9.5cm x 14cm)
- Stamp Medium Balloons, Small Balloons, Medium Clouds and Small Clunds in Basic Gray Archival Ink
- Watercolour each with Aquapainters
- Medium Balloon = Calypso Coral
- Small Balloon = Pear Pizzazz
- Medium & Small Clouds = Soft Sky or Smoky Slate
- Cloud: cut out the Cloud with the Large Cloud with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Sentiment: ‘thank you very much’ from the Basket for You’ Stamp Set in Basic Gray Archival Ink. banner cut out using the ‘Banner’ form Bunch of Banners Framelits
- Accessories: Perfect White Accents, I’ve rounded ALL my corners with the Envelope Punch Board.
- Glue: Assemble cloud and banner with Dimensionals, add a touch of Silver metallic Thread behind the banner using Snail Adhesive
Happy Crafting! Love Fiona xxx