Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
I LOVE THE CHICKENS! When I originally saw these little chickens, I didn’t think I’d get them. Well things changed! I am totally in love with these cute fluffy little chickens and I can use my new watercolour pencils as well! Yippee!!!!
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Stamp Set: Hey, chick (Sale-A-Bration Brochure)
- Card Base: Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, half run through the Big Shot in the Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Layer 1: Shimmer White Cardstock
- Chicken stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink and coloured with Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Watercolour Pencils. Finished off with the Blender Pens.
- Sentiment: ‘have a happy day!’ from the Hey Chick! Stamp Set with Basic Black Archival Ink
- Embellishment: Tie a bow with the Linen Thread and attached with a Glue Dot
- Glue: Assemble once all elements are completed with the Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive
Happy Crafting, Love Fiona xxx