Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
Well, we had a 1st Birthday Party for our friends little girl earlier this this month. What better time to whip out the sheep from the Barnyard Babies Stamp Set to create this cut little birthday card.
Happy 1st Birthday Riley!
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Card Base: Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock` (14.9cm x 21.0cm)
- Layer 1: Shimmery White Cardstock (9.5cm x 14cm)
- Stamp the Sheep from the ‘Barnyard Babies’ Stamp Set in Archival Basic Gray ink
- Watercolour the sheep with the Aquapainters
- Woolly Body and Head: Smoky Slate
- Grass: Emerald Envy
- I did not colour the face or ears
- Layer 2: Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock – Scalloped Oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits
- Layer 3: Shimmery White Cardstock – Oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Stamp ‘Number 1’ in Sweet Sugarplum Ink from the Number of Years Stamp Set
- Embellishment: 2 Metallic Enamel Shapes: Silver Hearts, Tie a Bow with Sweet Sugarplum Succulent Garden 3/8″ Ribbon, I’ve rounded all the corners with the Envelope Punch Board.
- Glue: Assemble once all elements once completed with the Glue of your Choice. I’ve used Fast Fuse Adhesive for most elements: dimensional for the Oval Badge and Glue dots for the Sweet Sugarplum Bow.
- Envelope: I’ve decorated the Envelope by watercoloring a couple of sheep in Sweet Sugarplum!
Happy Crafting! Love Fiona xxx