Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
Dragonflies are so in at the moment. There will be plenty more Dragonfly Cards being posted in the next couple of months. I’ve watercolored this cute little Dragonfly that is from the Timeless Texture Stamp Set in the Stampin’ Up!® Annual Catalogue.
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Card Base: Shimmery White Cardstock (10.5cm x 29.7cm)
- Layer 1: Pool Party Cardstock (8.5cm x 20cm)
- Run through the Big Shot in the Large Polka Dot Texture Embossing Folder
- Layer 2: Shimmery White Cardstock (10cm x 14.3cm)
- I’ve stamped Dragonflies from the Timeless Textured Stamp Set in Archival Basic Gray Ink. I’ve watercolored each dragonfly in Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay with Aqua Painters.
- Stamp a separate Dragonfly in Shimmery White Cardstock, watercolour it as above and fussy cut with Paper Snips
- Layer 3: Pool Party Cardstock (2.5cm x 5.5cm)
- Sentiment: ‘Happy Birthday’ stamped in Shimmery White Cardstock in Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Ink from the Sunshine Sayings Stamp Set
- Accessories: Perfect White Accents, I’ve rounded ALL my corners with the Envelope Punch Board.
- Glue: Assemble once all elements once completed with the Glue of your Choice. Use Dimensionals the sentiment and the ‘fussy cut’ Dragonfly.
Happy Crafting! Love Fiona xxx