Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
Over recent months, I’ve enjoyed playing along with the monthly Caseing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop Challenge. This week, I’ve been invited to be a Guest Designer for the 90th Caseing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop. I’m so excited to be part of this Blog Hop: the CTC Design Team are super talented. This week we are caseing Project Kits & Project Life® from pages 6-9 and pages 158-166 of the Annual Stamping’ Up! ® Catalogue.
I’ve CASED (Copied and Selectively Edited) one of the cards in the Oh Happy Day Card Kit (page 6). I love this ‘All-Inclusive’ kit, it is super cute and super simple to assemble. All you need is your choice of adhesive to complete.
Here is my creation:
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Card Base: Cucumber Crush Cardstock (148mm x 210mm – folded in half).
- Layer 1: 2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Stack – Cucumber Crush (100mm x 143mm)
- Layer 2 & 3: Delicate White Doilies & Silver Metallic Foil Doilies
- Banners: Cut out two banners from the Banners Framelits Dies with the Big Shot
- Melon Mambo (Banner: 1.5″ width)
- Whisper White (Banner: 1″ width)
- Sentiment: ‘Hello’ stamped from the ‘Oh Happy Day Card Kit’ photopolymer in Basic Black Archival Ink on the Whisper White Banner
- Flower: Stamp (Bunch of Blossoms), cut (Blossom Builder Punch) and assemble.
- Step 1 (Outline): Basic Black Archival Ink
- Step 2 (Full Coverage): Blushing Bride Ink
- Step 3 (Partial Coverage): Mambo Melon
- Flower Center: Daffodil Delight, Cucumber Crush and Basic Black Archival Ink
- Accessories: Tie a bow with the Linen Thread
- Glue: Assemble once all elements are completed with the Glue of your Choice
I hope you’ve enjoyed the first stop of this Sundays’ Blog Hop. Be sure to continue the Blog Hop with the talented Rachel Palmieri to see more inspiration CASEd from the Project Kits & Project Life ® in the Annual Stamping’ Up!® Catalogue.
Cheers Fiona xxx