Hello from the Magenta Tiger,
I love this sketch for the current Freshly Made Sketches 248. Maybe I am being a little patriotic! The Australian Olympic Team seem to be doing very well so far in Rio. Go aussies!
Here is my take on the sketch:
HOW DID I MAKE THIS CARD?
- Card Base: Cucumber Crush Cardstock (210mm x 148mm – folded in half).
- Layer 1: Whisper White Cardstock (95mm x 148mm)
- ‘Dots’ in Daffodil Delight ink from Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set
- Pineapple: Pineapple stamp inked with Crush Curry, Cucumber Crush and Garden Green Stampin’ Markers
- Banners: Outline banner from Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set, punched out with the Duet banner
- Sentiment: ‘Oh, Happy Day’ from the Thoughtful banners stamp set with cucumber crush ink
- Glue: Assemble once all elements are completed with the Glue of your Choice
Thanks for stopping by, Love Fiona xxx